2021-2022 TMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Click here to view the TMA Bylaws
WHO WE ARE
The TMA is made up of:
- Parents, extended family members & students
- Tantasqua staff
- Community members
- Community business partners/sponsors
WHAT WE DO: The TMA:
- Works with the Tantasqua Music Staff to identify needs and opportunities such as:
- private lessons (PLP)
- intensive camps
- competitions and assessments
- field-trips, road trips, travel abroad
- Organizes and participates in fundraisers
- Helps at music events
- Provides scholarships
HOW WE WORK
- The Tantasqua Music Curriculum Coordinator, along with High School and Junior High Principals, and the other music directors establish District-wide priorities.
- Tantasqua Music Directors then submit proposals for evaluation based on the established priorities.
- Approved proposals are then presented to the TMA for consideration.
- TMA-approved proposals are then funded with a gift from the TMA to the District Music Department.